Hey kids, Kalea here again!
Today, I’m going to take you through the steps to make your very own Turtle Slime! Although turtles like me don’t really have slime, this is one of my favorite things to make. The best part—it’s green just like me! Remember to always have adult supervision while doing this experiment, and be safe.
Here are the materials you will need:
- ½ teaspoons of Borax (found in the laundry detergent section)
- 1½ cups of warm water
- 5 oz. bottle of clear school glue
- 2 drops Green food coloring
- 5 drops of Yellow food coloring
- Mix 1 cup of warm water with ½ teaspoon of Borax in a bowl until dissolved
- In a separate container, mix together:
- ½ cup of water
- Entire 5 oz. bottle of clear school glue
- Stir in 2 drops of green food coloring
- Stir in 5 drops of yellow food coloring
- Mix till combined
- Pour the Borax mixture into the glue mixture and mix until combined. This should create gooey green slime.
TIP: To keep your slime from drying out, be sure to store it in an air-tight container.